Datema Delfzijl B.V. now authorized POD supplier of the Norwegian Mapping Authority
9 February 2016
The Norwegian Mapping Authority has made the official charts more digitally accessible and has stopped printing maps and charts for storage and sale. They now offer print-ready files to authorized Print on Demand suppliers only. As from now Datema Delfzijl B.V. is an authorized POD supplier of the charts of the Norwegian Mapping Authority and we can print these charts on your request. The nautical charts are continuously updated, so when you order these charts, they are updated according to the most recent Notices to Mariners.
Also POD supplier of ADMIRALTY charts
We were already able to print most Admiralty standard navigational charts (1-4999) in our office at Delfzijl and Rotterdam. Whilst we will continue to stock a huge range of BA charts in the world-wide series, completely up to date to the latest Admiralty Notice to Mariners, Print-on-Demand (POD) technology enables us to fulfil 100% of order lines when some charts are temporarily out of stock.
Click here for more information.
- More news
- 21-02-2017 Changes to ADMIRALTY Paper Chart Coverage of Norway
- 16-01-2017 Clarification regulations means of calibration gasdetectio..
- 05-10-2016 Brandnew vessel tracking platform: BOD MyFleet
- 07-07-2016 The new release: Chartplanner3.2
- 15-06-2016 Datema safety partner of DelfSail 2016
- 26-04-2016 Datema official distributor MSA 12-04-2016 Ocenco EEBD end of 15-year service life
- 09-02-2016 Datema Delfzijl B.V. now authorized POD supplier of the N..